- The Sand Box – Coding with Clay collaboration with Jon Lockhart (April – June 2018), Museum of English Rural Life, Reading
- Alumni Day, University of Reading
- NSEAD Conference, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford
- ELIA Online 2017 Festival, ELIA Creatives
- System Sliced (August-September 2017), Cornerstone Arts Centre, Didcot
- SPOIL HEAP (July-September 2017), Wiltshire Museum, Devizes
- SPOIL HEAP – Film screening (July & Sep 2017) Wiltshire Museum, Devizes
- SEVEN HOUR RENDER (June 2017), Thames Tower, Reading
- Condensed Milk (June 2017), Degree Show, University of Reading
- MFA Interim (March 2017), University of Reading
- CLUB COLLECTIVUM (February 2017), Copeland Gallery, London
- Being In Place (November 2016), WASPS Studio, Dundee, Scotland
- No Connection (November 2016), University of Reading
- Times. Common. Future. (October 2016), Wuhan New World Times Art Centre (UoRtWuhan), Wuhan, China
- Food in the Frame (Sep 2016), Institute of Education, University of Reading
- Dusk Degree Show (June 2016), University of Reading
- MFA Interim Show (March 2016), University of Reading
- Destination Nature (October 2015), University of Reading
- Interim and Degree Show (Mar/May 2015), University of Reading
- 24hrs Under The Arch (Jan 2014 & 2015), Beaconsfield, London
- Mid term undergrad shows: ceramics, casting and fabrication (Nov 2013), University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA
- Reading Assembly, ArtLab @ Tate Exchange, Tate Modern (Jan 2018). Led and assisted visiting schools workshops
- ArtLab @ Marden Henge UoR Field School (July 2017)
- ArtLab @ Wiltshire Museum (July 2017) primary schools workshop, Devizes
- ArtLab @ Big Band Big Lunch (June 2017) Exhibition event, University of Reading
- ArtLab @ Museum of English Rural Life (May 2017) Digital Late Exhibition, University of Reading
- UoRtWuhan (May – October 2016) University of Reading and University of Wuhan, China (British Council Funded)
- Unnaturally Occurring Compliance (June 2017), paper: Agri-Language: Dairy, presented at Thames Tower, University of Reading PhD Symposium.
- Digital Takeover: A MERL Late for Museums at Night (May 2017), paper: In the Flesh: 3D Scanning and Printing, presented at Museum of English Rural Life in collaboration with Dominique Green.
- Being In Place: The Highs and Lows of Sited Practice (November 2016), paper: Already the World: A Post-Humanist Dialogue, presented at University of Dundee in collaboration with Ciara Healy.
- AlterRurality3: Field Work Letterfrack (June 2016), paper: Already the World: A Post-Humanist Dialogue, presented at GMIT Letterfrack, Ireland in collaboration with Ciara Healy.
- Carter Memorial Degree Show Prize – Awarded June 2015, University of Reading
- UoR Field School Artist in Residence (July 2016) Marden Henge, Wiltshire